Sunday, January 16, 2011

isaac hayes wonderful


Wonderful, lyrics

It's wonderful to be in love with you
It's so nice to know that you love me too  
It seems like heaven is smiling at me 
The first time I saw your face 
This hunger started growing in me 
And those lips of yours, 
I just had to taste  
Now that was the birth of our love affair 
And since then it's grown a thousand times 
You're the sweetest thing that love can bring 
And I'm so glad that you're mine  
And it's wonderful to be in love with you, 
oh, yes it is 
It's so nice to know that you love me too  
No one in this world is perfect 
But you're the closest to perfection as one can be 
You are my inspiration 
You're the other half that makes the whole of me  
Compliments to you from all the people who know 
Is how you brighten up my world 
And you keep it bright, every day and night 
You are just quite a girl  
It's wonderful to be in love with you, 
oh, yes, it is, yes, it is 
It's so nice to know that you love me too  
Baby, ooh baby, I wouldn't leave you if I could 
Mama, ooh mama, your love is so doggone good, so good 
And everyday is gonna be that way 
Just as long as I'm your man  
It's wonderful to be in love with you, yes it is 
I said that it's so nice to know that you love me too

No comments:

Post a Comment