Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Fire Works, just for you!!


                       Happy New Year to YOU!!
This is to wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year!!
Whether you came to this Blog from Facebook or Warka, or found it through a search tool like Google, or an email from a friend or some other means I appreciate your visits and would like to say Thank You!!

This blog is very young. It started only on November 19/2010. Thus, it is just six weeks old.But people who love music have made it a success in a very short time. It is very humbling to see that we have had visitors from across the globe. The Blog stats show that  our visitors were from: Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland,  United Kingdom,  the USA, and Yemen. (These are the major ones. I apologize if the country you reside in was not mentioned.)

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" said Berthold Auerbach. I Love Music with passion. It cleanses my soul and keeps my spirit up. Music opens the door of my heart to love my fellow human beings and life itself. Music leads me to peace and serenity. That is why I love to share it with people. That was the whole point of my IRIE Show on FM Addis then and on More Public Radio of Oakland , California now. This Blog gives me a new dimension to share music in a different way. Your emails. phone calls and visits to this Blog encourage me to keep on doing what I Love to do.

In 2011 I will keep hosting the "Daniel IRIE's Music Show" for three hours every Saturday (from 3:00pm to 6:00pm  Pacific Time) on More Public Radio and LIVE on the Internet. I will also be posting the songs you love by the artists you cherish on this Blog with the lyrics (where possible) so that you can sing along and enjoy the music even more!!

Keep on coming to this Blog. Log on to listen Live to my three hours show, for those who can. Because of the time difference I know it could be sleeping time for some of you. Kudos to my friends and family members in Ethiopia who gave up sleeping on Saturday just to listen to my show. I have no words to express how humbled I am. Love you all!!

Together we can keep the Radio Show and this Blog going. Tell your contacts about this Blog and my Saturday Radio Show. If you are on Facebook please add me as a friend - if we have not done it so far - and tell your friends to do same.

I hope and pray that you will all be IRIE in 2011!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!!
See you on my New Year Special Show on 1-1-11!!
Peace!!
Daniel Gizaw

No comments:

Post a Comment