Saturday, November 27, 2010

Daniel Gizaw's thank you notes

I would like to thank each and every one of you who listened to my show today. This is only the third show but we have broken all the records. Special thanks to the great Abdu Kiar (known for Merkato Sefere) who called to encourage me. Thanks also to DJ Addis of Dankira Entertainment in Edmonton, Canada for his support today. Thanks for all who called from  Berkley, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas,  Los Angeles, San Fransisco, Seattle, Washington DC, from several cities in the Bay Area, New Jersey, Texas and Utah. We also had calls from several Canadian cities among which are: Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver and Winnipeg. Thanks Canada! I was very surprised to get calls from Dubai and Addis as I expected people there to be sleeping at the time of my show. I have no words to say how much I appreciated your support and will work hard to bring you the songs you love. See you on next weeks show.
Peace!!
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment